Monday, August 12, 2013

My Church- High Rock!

 
   High Rock Church exists to give people of all backgrounds a second chance with life change through Jesus. We welcome everyone and offer the salvation that is only through the Son of God, Jesus Christ. 

THIS IS A COPY OF A TEE SHIRT that we recently gave to all people attending one of our services. It proclaims:  "I Got a Second Chance".  The number "2" is actually John chapter 8 (the story of Jesus and the woman caught in adultery). 
   
   I was looking for two things when I returned to my hometown of Salisbury NC in October of 2009 after being gone for almost a year-and-a-half..  an awesome church and one that was close to my home.. I found both at High Rock I attended the very first service at our Salisbury West campus in November 2009 !

 
   God has richly blessed me through my experience and learning there, and the great people that I've met.. and it's only about a half-mile from my house.. walking distance !
 
 
Our baptism services {more like a Celebration Party} take place at nearby High Rock Lake, from which the church derives its name.  I've been to several of them, and even got re-baptized myself last summer.  It is a great experienceAnd a lot of fun!



  Ray Johnson, the guy who answered God's call about eight years ago, starting the ball rolling on what has become "High Rock Church: One Church in Multiple Locations."  We have eight campuses presently, the newest one opening in Myrtle Beach, SC on September 8, 2013.
Thank You, Ray!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment