Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life Church

The Shelton Family
Pastor Chris Shelton
    In 2013 and 2014, changes occurred which led to the dissolution of the High Rock Church and the formation of a new church at the West campus, called LIFE CHURCH.  Pastor Chris Shelton, who formerly pastored the West High Rock campus, remained as our pastor at the new Life Church.  He and his wife Molly have four children (they have had a new son since the above picture was taken).

  We are excited about the new church and its potential to reach many people with the gospel in our community.  Since the start of the new church, we have grown in both numbers and maturity.

  It was during this time of stretching and growing that my dad became sick and ultimately left us for heaven.   My mom, sister and I all miss my dad.  The folks at my church have been incredibly supportive, as have all of our friends and family.

  I look forward to sharing more about "life at Life Church."  Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment